- https://github.com/AhmadMoussa/Python-Midi-Ableton : A tutorial on how to send midi signals from a python script to a midi track in ableton live
- https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?t=173252 : Live's remote scripting Python API
- https://docs.cycling74.com/max5/refpages/m4l-ref/m4l_live_object_model.html : LOM - The Live Object Model
- http://remotescripts.blogspot.com/ : An Introduction to the Ableton Framework Classes
- https://pypi.org/project/pylive/ : PyLive is a framework for querying and controlling Ableton Live from a standalone Python script, mediated via Open Sound Control.
https://structure-void.com/ableton-live-midi-remote-scripts/ : Python MIDI Remote Scripts
- https://github.com/Ableton/push-interface : The Ableton Push 2 MIDI and display interface manual.
- Sending detailed MIDI messages from Ableton to the browser using OSC over UDP : https://dev.to/fabiantjoeaon/sending-detailed-midi-messages-from-ableton-to-the-browser-using-osc-over-udp-4b9m
- how to connect Web Midi API to native application (like Ableton live) : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43544357/how-to-connect-web-midi-api-to-native-application-like-ableton-live