Note: work in progress. Page content incomplete.
The Pacer contains 24 user presets: A1 to D6
A preset contains the configuration for the stompswitches, footswitches and expression pedals.
About the PRESET stompswitch:
- The "Preset" switch is not assignable (can not be programmed).
- The "Preset" switch is also the BACK button when navigating the Pacer menus.
Three blinking dots
Always remember to save after making changes to user presets. If you load a different preset before saving changes,
they will be lost, without warning. Three blinking dots at the bottom of the 3-character display indicate that
the current user preset has unsaved changes.
Default preset is A1.
By default, all the factory presets have stompswitches C and D programmed as C="Prev Preset" and D="Next Preset".
This can be changed if you want to use C and D for anything else.
Selecting a preset with the stompswitches:
- Press "Preset" for 2sec
- Press A/B/C/D
- Press 1/2/3/4/5/6
Selecting a preset with the encoder:
- Use the encoder to select PRSET
- Press the encoder
- Use the encoder to scroll through and select a preset
- Press the encoder to load the preset
Press "Preset" to go back at any time.
How to program a stompswitch:
- Move the encoder to select CTRL
- Press the encoder
- Press (move for Exp Pedal) the control (switch) to program
- Move the encoder to select:
- SETUP to configure how to go through the steps (all at once, in sequence, ...)
- STEPS to configure the steps
- TYPE to configure the message types and data for the steps
- CLEAR to clear this control configuration
- BACK to go back one level in the menu
- Go back to the top level menu
- Move the encoder to select SAVE
To go to top level press "Preset" several time until display does not change.
(first line of the display)
- blinking switch: switch being programmed
- white switch: active step
- red switch: step being programmed
PRSET presets... CTRL (display currently select control for 2s then:) SETUP ALL / SEQ / ESS STEPS Press switch  to  to activate or deactivate steps - White switches are active steps - The blinking switch is the one selected for programming TYPE (the selected step is illuminated red) CCTOG (use [C] and [D] to navigate) (arrows light up) (press encoder or [Preset] to go back) DATA1 DATA2 DATA3 ... CCTRG CCSTP NT NTTOG ... MODE SEL LED CLEAR BACK SAVE GLBL E_CTR DUMP BOOT
TRGT S-1 S-2 S-3 ... FS1 FS2 ... EP1 EP2